ATUBES: October 2017, Digest of the Anarchist Tubes
Welcome to volume #3, issue #10 of ATUBES: Digest of the Anarchist Tubes; for the month of October 2017.
This month we're taking a closer look at the comments (only). Enclosed as a PDF, [Letter and A4 compatible, at 16 pages as well as an imposed PDF* of Letter and A4 compatibility, at 8 pages] - the October Digest of the Anarchist Tubes.
volume #3, issue #10
The texts included are:
- TOTW: Reading
--- Good question
--- Quinn and hooks
--- "I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time."
--- words and deeds
--- intellectual archaeology
- On No Platform and ITS
--- different approach por favor
--- I just spit coffee all over my monitor
--- Isn't all this blown way out
- No Platform
--- Gillis' modus operandi is misrepresentation...
- On TOTW Colonialism
--- i'll bite!
--- The answer to leadership
- On Black Rose Anarchist Federation txt from 2013
--- As all the responses to this…
- On TOTW: What is anarchism in 2017?
--- From a strictly personal POV …
- On the Houston Book Fair
--- yes, it was a good thing that
--- as is the case with many
--- if the only strategic value
- On Kevin Tucker interview
- On a CrimethInc. txt
--- This is a classical example
- as PDF here: https://anarchistnews.org/atubes/atubes_oct2017_reg.pdf
(for onscreen reading and such)
- as an imposed PDF (letter and A4 friendly): https://anarchistnews.org/atubes/atubes_oct2017_imposed.pdf
(for printing and what not)
- music while compiling this information: PUP, "Dark Days" - https://youtu.be/JWYrgj_vZqI (just preparing for winter over here)
- sincerely, an editor of ¯\_(ATUBES)_/¯
special shout out to amusewiki for the formatting of this issue. v nice.
* Note about printing the imposed PDF: Pages are reordered, in one or more groups (signatures), then folded in half. If you have more signatures, you will have to bound them together like a book. With this option, you may want to decide the size of the signatures. This can be a fixed value (4,8,16, etc.), the whole book in a single signature, or an optimized size to reduce the number of blank pages.